Startup Weekend Zwolle 2018 (23 nov. t/m 25 nov)
What is Startup Weekend?
Startup Weekends are 54-hour events were you can share ideas, learn more about startups, expand your network, learn new skills and build great products. Beginning with Friday night pitches and continuing through brainstorming, business plan development, and basic prototype creation, Startup Weekends culminate in Sunday night demos and presentations. Participants create working startups during the event and are able to collaborate with like-minded individuals outside of their daily networks. All teams receive valuable feedback from mentors and experts. The weekend is centered around action, innovation, and education. Whether you are looking for a feedback, a co-founder, specific skill sets, or a team to help you execute, Startup Weekend is the perfect environment in which to test your idea and take the first steps towards launching your own startup.
- Friday night: 60-second pitches that result in the formation of small teams around the most popular concepts.Then all attendees vote and form teams. We hope you’ll pitch, but definitely not required!
- Saturday and Sunday: Work days! Teams focus on user research, customerdevelopment, validating their ideas and building prototypes with the help of experienced coaches.You’re welcome to stay and work as long as the venue will allow!
- Sunday evening: Teams demo their products and receive valuable feedback from a panel of expert
judges. Winning teams take home a grab bag of great tools to help launch their company!
Why should you join?
Expand your professional network, take your own idea from concept to creation, join build the team, meet experienced, talented and passionate entrepreneurs, follow the latest startups, learn and practice new skills to take back to your job, find business partners or even clients. And of course have fun!
Feel the amazing vibe of last year’s experience. Please visit our event page Startup Weekend Zwolle or watch the aftermovie of Startup Weekend Zwolle 2017
What do you get?
- Foods, snacks & drinks for the whole weekend
- Opportunity to pitch your idea to other participants
- Inspiring work places at Launchlab
- Support/mentoring from mentors and experts
- Workshops from sponsors/partners
- Branded Startup Weekend Zwolle 2018 t-shirt
- Valuable feedback from inspiring judges
- Access to the global Startup Weekend community (>200k alumni)
- Good’old Goodie bag
- Great after party
Do you have a question?
☛ Please visit our event page Startup Weekend Zwolle for full details about mentors & judges, sponsors and event agenda.
Contact the organizing team at email@example.com
Or via Whatsapp: +31 6 83 8696 22
Refund Policy: No refunds will be granted within 7 days of the event if food and drink have already been ordered. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Terms of Participation Agreement: It is our job to provide you with an incredible networking and learning opportunity. Our intention is that you meet some amazing people that you might actually start a company with, build relationships with coaches, and learn from your peers. The event is intended to be a collaborative forum for sharing, learning, building, and having fun. As such, by registering as a participant, you acknowledge that any ideas shared by you or anyone else over the course of the event are contributions to the overall experience and community. If you as a participant are worried about someone stealing your ideas, please reconsider your participation in the event itself or simply refrain from sharing specifics about your idea.
As a member of your startup community, you agree to be inclusive of any and all people and their ideas. You agree to act professionally, treat everyone with respect, and treat the event facilities with proper care. You agree that you are responsible for any accidents or damages that you cause. You also agree to not hold Techstars Startup Weekend, your local volunteer team, or any of the event supporters liable for any loss, damage, injury, or any other unforeseeable incident.
By Participating at the event, you grant Techstars Startup Weekend permission to capture photo/video of the event. You can find the exact legal terms on our FAQ Page but to summarize, we want to share your success with the world.
DATE AND TIME
Fri, Nov 23, 2018, 5:00 PM –
Sun, Nov 25, 2018, 8:30 PM CET