Functie: IT Chapter Lead (.NET) (QR5405)
Start: 3-4-2018, 36 uur per week
Periode: 9 mnd+
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for an IT Chapter Lead (.NET).
The Chapter Lead function can be seen as a combination of being an engineer and a leader in one. As a Chapter Lead you would have a team of people with varied expertise, focused on the clients. One part of the function is to manage a chapter of 9 Fte (internal/external/vendors) related to the department, recycle machines and related Microsoft software (dotnet, C#). The other would be to work as an engineer in a squad (40-50% of your time).
You will work closely with the IT Area Lead to make sure that the right IT strategy is taken from IT perspective. You will work closely also with the product owner to advise on the products’ IT side. Finally, you will work with other Chapter Leads to keep up with the happenings within the chain.
Your work environment:
Nowadays where technology changes with an immense speed, being able to change and adapt quickly to the customer’s expanding demands is an integral part of our way of working. You will be the Chapter Lead Client Dev. The chapter is your team, where the members share similar expertise. The chapter you will join focuses on software development specifically for the department.
You will be part of a Chapter Leads team where together with your IT Area Lead you would continuously look at IT strategies and improvements. To make the environment more interesting and efficient, as a Chapter Lead you will also be part of a family which is a joint relationship between business and IT stakeholders closer the department part of the chain. The purpose is to align IT, business and work as closely together as possible.
– You have an awesome personality
– You love technology and you would find it exciting to work with real hardware
– You have experience as a Team Lead, including HR responsibilities
– You love technology and you have technical background preferably in Microsoft technologies: MS SQL, MS .NET/VS, MS TFS
– You have experience with Administering Windows, basic network understanding, basic understanding of virtualization and knowledge about security
– You have the ability to step back and understand complex architecture
– You have experience in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps team
– You speak up, are transparent and not shy to confront someone
– You get energy from managing vendors, suppliers and you like to think ahead
– You are not afraid of dealing with finances, budget and contracts
– What the team indicated as whom they would like to have as their Chapter Lead: someone who likes to work in a fun, dynamic, busy environment and likes to laugh now and then.